have a good new year!
Hyvää ja kaunista vuotta 2010!Kiitos tästä vuodesta.
Joo, oikein lempeän jännittävää ja kivaa uutta vuotta teille! Grauuu! Tiikeri!
I have such delight and hope for this new year. I'm not sure why as I'm generally not like that about resolutions and such. I am making a list of goals this year though. And, the year of the tiger? Yeah! My daughter will be delighted to hear that. Merry new year.
I have so enjoyed reading your blog this year. Thank you for writing it and happy new year!
And I like the Kikkoman vase :)
Kiitos Celia ja K!Thank you!And thanks Elisabeth for noticing, kikkoman is an important part of this installation!
happy 2010 hannna! wish you a great year!ps. noticed the bottle too. always love their shape, and the little red pourer :)
kiitos sinulle hanna, tästä vuodesta. kaunista uutta vuotta sinulle ja sinun perheellesi. :)
Happy new year*
happy new year to you and your family hanna! lovely photos!
Happy New Year Hanna:)
Happy New Year...I love so much your photos...
Lähetä kommentti
13 kommenttia:
have a good new year!
Hyvää ja kaunista vuotta 2010!
Kiitos tästä vuodesta.
Joo, oikein lempeän jännittävää ja kivaa uutta vuotta teille!
Grauuu! Tiikeri!
I have such delight and hope for this new year. I'm not sure why as I'm generally not like that about resolutions and such. I am making a list of goals this year though.
And, the year of the tiger? Yeah! My daughter will be delighted to hear that.
Merry new year.
I have so enjoyed reading your blog this year. Thank you for writing it and happy new year!
And I like the Kikkoman vase :)
Kiitos Celia ja K!
Thank you!
And thanks Elisabeth for noticing, kikkoman is an important part of this installation!
happy 2010 hannna! wish you a great year!
ps. noticed the bottle too. always love their shape, and the little red pourer :)
kiitos sinulle hanna, tästä vuodesta. kaunista uutta vuotta sinulle ja sinun perheellesi. :)
Happy new year*
happy new year to you and your family hanna! lovely photos!
Happy New Year Hanna:)
Happy New Year...
I love so much your photos...
Lähetä kommentti