
It doesn't mean that Y is not part of the family, but just that he doesn't hang stuff on his doors. Maybe he doesn't have to either because he has 2 closets. V has one closet, the baby has one half and I have one and half.
In this photo there are things from wonderful Japanese girls: the lilac crocheted thing for little V (I take long moments staring at it, it is beautiful) and a beautifully printed belt kind of thing for me (obi-age?). I miss C and N and everybody. Everything. Wish Japan was a bit closer. Then of course it wouldn't be Japan. I'm back to working and in serious need of a language bath.
Trying to stay tuned with new music. St Vincent.
8 kommenttia:
lovely picture. and really like your writing hanna. also dreaming of going to japan!
yes i'd like japan to be closer:)
beautiful.
+I like those doors.
everybody wants to go to japan
everybody let's hold hands...
it has just been way too long for me, i need the language to work. every 2 years would be great.
thank you, stina
i like your closet pictures, your closet, both dresses, the japanese bib/collar and your stories, as always...
hope you will make it soon enough to japan
Joli vestiaire...
merci pour ton petit mot par chez moi...
Tes photos me donnent tellement envie de vivre "in the contryside..."
(j'écris en français car tu sembles très bien le parler...)
gorgeous hanna and I'm in love with your closets!
La classe!
Lähetä kommentti