11.1.2010

in the kitchen





I have wonderful friends in Japan. And once in a while they send me something wonderful. This is the latest thing to arrive: a new book by Yuko. It is a food diary with the most beautiful acquarelles.

I'm not good at taking photos of things on purpose, but I wanna show something else too.

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen but I'm not cooking a lot and I'm not very ambitious. But we made an onion pie and 2 blueberry pies!

Pistachio ice-cream.

V is "working on her hello kitty computer" and worrying that her working day turns very bad. Oh, sorry it's Ariel who is working. Little V is in his sling as usual.

8 kommenttia:

yu yasutake kirjoitti...

oh beautiful. im a fan of what she does. you are lucky to be friend with yuko yamamoto:)

marie kirjoitti...

I like her work also. looks like a great book - pies sound good, but its a bit too hot here for pie at the moment :)

Fine Little Day kirjoitti...

The cherries!

Minna kirjoitti...

I love your fotos !

Irene kirjoitti...

i love pies, i think you are a great cook :)

Lipa kirjoitti...

Nice pics. The pie looks delicious.
F.

outi kirjoitti...

onpa kaunis (keitto)kirja. innostuin itsekin leipomaan, tein suklaa-porkkanakakun. leipominen toimii mulle aina hyvänä terapiana.

Denise | Chez Danisse kirjoitti...

In the Kitchen looks like a lovely book.