29.1.2010

MW, F, AA, G, M


My daughter picked Mieke Willems and Fliss!
My mother picked Anna Allen and Gigi/ardize!
I picked one more: Mette!

So I send five pot-holders to your addresses once I get them in my e-mail (in the profile). As I said I wish I had 35 of them... They are very usable. We keep my favourites and V's favourites.

Regarding old ladies and their handicrafts: I wish they would have managers that would tell them to keep it simple, not make only pastel colours for babies, not to keep so strictly to boy/girl categories, to use 100% natural yarns...

Today is not the sunny day of the photo. It's snowing. My mum and V went out, the baby sleeps = I must work.

I would rather knit, write letters, clean and make blueberry pancakes.

8 kommenttia:

mieke willems kirjoitti...

oh waw!!! we are so lucky!!!!
thank you thank you thank you V.!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Tulee vielä kylmempi kun katsoo lumikuvia:)
Kiitos myötätunnosta, sitä samaa sinne.

Yritän rauhoittua manaamiseni kanssa, mutta on tämä penteleenpenteleenPENTELE!

Anna McClurg kirjoitti...

hoorahh! thank you! :)

Laura Proust kirjoitti...

Voisit ehkä ryhtyä mummomanageriksi.

fliss kirjoitti...

Yay!!
thankyou so much V for finding my name in the hat! and Hanna for this giveaway :)
x

Ungt blod kirjoitti...

Y E S! woooohooo! im sooo happy to win this! thank you so much for picking one more: me!! i'll send you an email!

Kaylovesvintage kirjoitti...

looks wonderful and nice idea

hannna kirjoitti...

I hope to get everything in the mail soon! Thanks for participating.

Nuttu, kuulostiko se rumalta? En tarkoita pahaa. Ois vaan ihanaa, jos se taito ja vaiva hyödynnettäisiin paremmin... Onhan niitä valmiiksi ihaniakin tietenkin.