
It felt like spring today! We had a good trip to town, me, the kids and a friend. Flea-market, an exhibition and photo-shoot of baby V. Y took it for a passport! This is the month we go to Berlin! One more deadline before that. Let me know if you have a Berlin tip.
(See also here, I'm not a fan of all of this or this concept but anyway.
I like Tiina itkonen, Anni Leppälä and Jari Silomäki. V liked Susanna Majuri.)
6 kommenttia:
Olen aina tykännyt Itkosen kuvista. Anni oli uusi tuttavuus, sielläkin oli joitakin tosi hienoja.
Ja tykkään myös sun kuvastasi. Niin salaperäiset varjot.
Hi Hannah, A really nice caf'e to visit when you are in Berlin is " Kauf dich glucklich'in the Oderbergerstr. You can see some photos of it on my blog as I had a nice coffee there in December.The whole street is very nice actually with lots of little shops. At no. 34 there is a shop 'Hit-in.tv' where Elle sells her handmade clothes and bags.She sews them in the shop. Worth a visit, as entire Berlin is of course
Have fun!
Hi Hannah, A really nice caf'e to visit when you are in Berlin is " Kauf dich glucklich'in the Oderbergerstr. You can see some photos of it on my blog as I had a nice coffee there in December.The whole street is very nice actually with lots of little shops. At no. 34 there is a shop 'Hit-in.tv' where Elle sells her handmade clothes and bags.She sews them in the shop. Worth a visit, as entire Berlin is of course
Have fun!
oh berlin is great! will think about some addresses, veronik has a nice book.
like the photo of this anni leppala, reminds me of your house somehow!
Shadows most definitely feel springy!
Erin :)
Kiitos Merja. Mä en ole edes ennen katsonut noita hki school -sivuja, kun se on jotenkin niin keinotekoisen tuntuinen ryhmittymä, mutta kivojakin siellä on.
Thanks, Hedy! I will write this down. This trip is mostly about babies meeting babies...
MW, hi! Thanks in advance. Tips are always nice even if I don't make it to check a lot of stuff on this trip.
Erin, yes!
Lähetä kommentti