




A eucalyptus tree
Morning
"Men are so funny"
H looking outside but definitely not going there
After a party
Random February photos. He has learned to turn around, in every direction, and he's not in the same place where I leave him anymore. Have to start collecting matches and knives and other dangers from the floor. And maybe vacuum clean a bit more often.
I'm having deadline stresses. And i miss going to any town.
Nice to start a new month.
I wish for a happy slow weekend for me and everybody!
4 kommenttia:
looks like you had a very good month.
i somehow don't want this month to be over, felt like i missed too much here, apparently the trip to the middle east got my somehow confused. but i should welcome march at least for the chance of a hint of spring.
i loved your OU post, my imaginary comments have been all too long...
ah, wasn't march the berlin visit month?
wish you a happy weekend too
There is no such thing as too long comment! Not from you anyway... but there is also email if you ever feel like it. Yes, march is the Berlin month!
I wish I get VERY much done today and have a happy weekend after that. Little V is asleep, big V is skiing with my mum.
you too hannna!
love these shots, especially the snow one:)
Voi kuinka tykkään näistä kuvista. Niissä on tunnelmaa, ihan käsinkosketeltavaa. Verhoja jäin oikein ihastelemaan. Taisin keksiä käytön kaikille keräämilleni nenäliinoille :)
Lähetä kommentti