3.2.2010

la lumière


Today is the day of light. Name's day. The most beautiful day this year. It is the first time sun is shining in to the bathroom and the blue room. I make lentil-tomato-carrot-soup. And I think about making a chocolate-orange cake, but I don't have a recipe for such a cake.

V is having an exhibition in the veranda.

8 kommenttia:

ohmygolubka@gmail.com kirjoitti...

Hello! Reading your blog always makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. And that soup sounds delicious!

marie kirjoitti...

that must be nice to have the sun back! i love V's exhibition -)

Celia kirjoitti...

Kaunis taidenäyttely.

Helmikuu on hyvä kuu, olen toistellut tuota lausetta pitkin viikkoa.

Bohemian girl kirjoitti...

Nice site-specific exhibition of V. Reminds me of Anu Tuominen that I got to know through your last post. Pleasant and cheerful.

mieke willems kirjoitti...

this is too lovely!

Réka kirjoitti...

V's exhibition is great!

outi kirjoitti...

tyylikäs näyttely. ja kaunis kuvaus valosta.

tein muutama viikko sitten suklaa-porkkanakakun johon tuli myös appelsiinimarmeladia. oli hyvä. reseptin kaivoin netistä..oliskohan ollut ihan joku pirkan reseptisivut..

nath kirjoitti...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire/content/articles/2006/07/25/karen_chocolate_orange_cake_feature.shtml

save me a slice!