

My beautiful necklace from N (in the series of Lovely Presents from Wonderful Japanese Girls). I haven't been a necklace person in years, but I'm so in love with this. Little V is grabbing everything now, so I have to be super careful.
I think I can handle one more month of this winter. I promise. But this great winter will go on for at least 2 more months. I wonder why some of us were born here. Some of us moved to eternal sunshine of Marseille. Ajattelen sinua V. Je pense à toi.
A German friend is coming over this week. We have asked him to be little V's (unofficial) godfather. He is already 4 months old, that's one third of a year!
I got cordially invited to Anu Tuominen's exhibition opening in Tallinn. Wish I could go! I'm pretending that the visit from our friend is what stops me from jumping on a ferry. I haven't even been to Kumu yet.
I nailed the lace fabric on the wall by V's bed. It's kinda nice. I wouldn't dare to do this with real lace.
4 kommenttia:
Rakastan noita Anu Tuomisen oivalluksia! Myös sun kaulakoru on hieno, ihania japanilaisia. Mäkin olen ripustellut pitsiä, se käy hyvin myös ruman seinän peittoon.
Anu Tuominen on mieletön. Olipa kiva, kun vinkkasit tuosta näyttelystä!
it's cold here in austria, too... it's not much better, believe me :) i like your header!
Beautiful necklace!
Lähetä kommentti