

I'm all out of words.
With September I start a no-white-sugar diet. I'm probably gonna end up drinking maple syrup straight from the bottle. Life without chocolate will be hard.


Lehtijuttu pisti mietteliääksi. Mietteliäs on ehkä turhan runollinen sana tähän. Pitää ajatella jotain muuta. Kuten sitä miten selviän syyskuusta ilman sokeria. Eli ilman suklaata.
12 kommenttia:
last year, i began a no rafinated sugar diet. now, i know the best sweetener for me are not rafinated cane sugar (brown and very tasty with ) and honey. Maple syrup is also good but i don't know if it is the best. curiously, i didn't felt the need of any sweets very quickly. i was also feeling less tired.
but the death of my grandfather and some stress at work give me the "need" to feel comfort in sweet again. at least i am conscious it is comfort food and nothing else.
good luck! i should give this diet another try.
good luck :)
Mikä lehtijuttu?
Tsemppiä sokerilakkoon! Koska nähdään muuten? :)
I did it for a couple of years before my daughter was born and I felt really good...but now I found it hard to cut the sugars as I love to bake and chocolate is a staple on my diet!!! at least I eat only black chocolate...
that last photo is so cute!
good luck to you.
x
Eikös luomu- ja tummaa suklaata ym. saa ruokosokerilla ja intiaalisokerilla (onkohan se sama asia?) makeutettuna? Tummaa suklaata ei ees tarvii syödä niin paljon kuin vaaleaa, että tulee suklaanhimo tyydytetyksi. ;)
such beautiful photos, as always, especially that last one ;-) and the first one too - he wants to fly in that light.... and i do too! gigi
I should do that too, stop eating that white. At least for a while. Curious about the magazine.
Onnea monelle hyvälle päätöksellesi!Tumma suklaa on terveellistä:) ...
i cut out wheat earlier in the summer, well, i just ate spelt instead, that was quite good. and Alessandra is right, very dark chocolate is good for you and you only need a little bit to get that chocolate hit.
i love the tiny feast and the eager guests!
Heippa! Samansuuntaisia ajatuksia on täällä sokerinsyömisestä. Olen nyt parin viikon ajan ollut melkein-vegaani-ruokavaliolla, ja tuntuu hyvältä. Vehnäjauho ja sokru ovat jääneet automaattisesti vähemmälle - niiden mukana kun usein tulee kylkiäisenä maitoa tai kananmunaa tai muuta eläinperäistä. Ehkä olen vähän laihtunutkin. Ehkä.
Onnea sokerittomuusmatkaan!
Hei! Thank you all for commenting -- this is an important subject. I'm allowed to bake, and I never use white sugar at home anyway. Paying some special attention to eating is good from time to time.
Caterine, I'm sorry for your loss. Comfort food is good sometimes anyway.
Elisabeth, I can e-mail you about that if you want to know.
La casita and Nath, now I want to go and get some dark chocolate with no sugar, maybe it exists. One of my favorite ice-creams is no-sugar chocolate.
Hevaa, täytyy myöntää, että kilojen katoaminen ois ihan kiva bonus tässä. Olen tänne muutettuani näköjään pysyvästi liian painava. Vaikka imetän kuinka.
I like your photos :)
I'm in the middle of a month trying to avoid processed foods, which is very hard too!
Lähetä kommentti