

Once I was at Koenji station waiting for the train and there was a retarded boy/man who went up to people and asked something. He came to me and asked if I can "kuchi-bue". I didn't know that word, but I checked later, and it was whistle. I still regret I didn't whistle for him, I would have known how to whistle a little bit.
My head is like a sieve, but this word I always remember. 口笛。Mouth-flute.
My friend in Tokyo made a beautiful list of favourite things in her blog. My favourites in her list are:
silhouettes of trees at night, pink sewing machine thread, transparent things, soft things, thin and light things, small shoes, colourful socks, ice-cream, letters. I am going to write her a letter. Wonder if mail is delivered normally.
I went to town today (it had been a month, too long!). I met one Japanese friend (my little V is like a tornado and we couldn't stay at their shop) but I felt like hugging every Japanese person I saw. I saw a very cute couple in front of Artek. Very cute.
Paint dress from mini rodini and paint shirt with real paint. V:s favourite colour is now blue. Found wonderful yellow shoes for her, but now we wait for the right size.
+
Lainaan suosikkikohtiani tokiolaisen ystäväni kirjoittamasta "my favourite things"-listasta: puiden siluetit yöllä, vaaleanpunainen ompelulanka, läpinäkyvät asiat, pehmeät asiat, ohuet ja kevyet asiat, pienet kengät, värikkäät sukat, jäätelö, kirjeet. Se on kirjoitettu 4 päivää järistyksen jälkeen. Toivottavasti posti menee perille.
3 kommenttia:
Voi miten kaunista tämä kaikki mitä kerroit!Kiitos.
mun on vallannut kans sellainen yltiöpäinen empaattisuus kun olen nähnyt japanilaisia ihmisiä kaupungilla. on tehnyt mieli mennä puristamaan kättä tai halaamaan. mutta saattaisivat säikähtää.
kaunis tuo vihellystarina. mä olen yrittänyt oppia vislaamaan sillälailla sormet suussa. ei siitä tule mitään muuta kuin pihinää.
Maria
Eipä kestä! hih. Kiitos sinulle. Eilen yöllä halusin kirjoitta sinulle, mutta bloggerilla oli hidas hetki.
Outi
niin, tututkin japanilaiset usein säikähtävät. kuulostaakohan retarded rumalta. olin silloin ilahtunut, kun joku noin vaan tuli luokse.
Lähetä kommentti