4.8.2011

mangoldi

A dance with chard. (I was just reading a cook book at a friends' house and wondering what "chard" is!) I have so many photos to post. I have even more photos to do something about. I'm now seriously looking into the possibilities of getting photo books printed. 


Life will change quite a lot this month. V will start pre-school, Y will start his new job, I will finish 2 more translations and have nothing in sight after them. 


We were treated with a foot bath at the parents' meeting today. 

5 kommenttia:

www.finelittleday.com kirjoitti...

Hanna, I love your photos. And V looks like Björk, happy, spirited and beautiful :)

Maria kirjoitti...

Sinun kirjasi olisi suloinen pitelykirja...
Hän on Keijunen kuvassasi.Onnea elämän uusille poluille♥

Sophie kirjoitti...

That sounds wonderful, the photo book. Your photos are really something:)

hannna kirjoitti...

Thank you, E. I will write those words in V's baby book, childhood memories. It's funny how the comparison to Björk keeps coming up. It was one f the first remarks when she was born.

Maria, kuvia meinasin ihan omaan käyttöön albumiksi, kun ne digiprintit on niin rumia. Kirjaan painettuna parempia. Tai tulosteitahan ne on silti. Hänestä tulee Sinisiipi, se selvisi eilen. Kiitos, aikataulut vähän hirvittää, mutta muutokset ovat erittäin tervetulleita.

Sophie, thank you. I'm thinking to just do something about all these photos on the computer, I haven't done anything about them since the digital age began. So I'm thinking about making photo books, like family albums. It feels like a better idea than getting ugly digital prints.

www.finelittleday.com kirjoitti...

:)

Have you seen this book about Björk:
http://www.finelittleday.com/?p=422