cancelled
You see, I was going to do was to make little packet cards for christmas and sell them to YOU. I made some, but I'm not happy with the result and today was my deadline. But I will see if somebody buys them at a christmas fair we go to with the kindergarten! It's different if you see them in real life. December feels nice. I will go to Berlin soon.
6 kommenttia:
hei ! super !
bring one or two with you in case you do not sell them all
Aivan huippuja!!
this morning we woke up to snow!! have fun in berlin!
pity! i suggest you make some fox bags instead :)
we might go to berlin as well, in january!
näyttävät kivoilta nuo kortit.
joulukuu tuntuu ihan hassulta täällä kaupungissa, jotenkin keväiseltä. olen nähnyt jo silmuja ja pajunkissoja.
Minäkin odotan jo matkaa, en tällä kertaa Berliiniin, mutta aika lähelle kuitenkin.
Lähetä kommentti