The reason why these came into existence was a case of misunderstanding. But now that they are here, I don't need them. If you want a bird badge I will send it to you. If you want a specific one, let me know.
14 kommenttia:
Anonyymi
kirjoitti...
Oi, ihania! Paljonkohan mahtaa tuollainen maksaa, olisi ihana koristus!
Tykkään kovasti varsinkin noista jossa kaksi lintuystävää peräkkäin -samaa mietin kun marjohei mitähän maksaisi?ottaisin joka tapauksessa niin söpöt ovat
hannna, i'd love to have one, if you are willing to send those little birds come singing in Greece :) My best wishes for the new year to you and your family! Your blog is a serene place,kiitos
Is there one left for me too? I'd love a black bird! I'm in London but I'd send you something in return (i've designed some bird lavender sachets for Valentine's). Let me know if you'd like to trade :)
14 kommenttia:
Oi, ihania! Paljonkohan mahtaa tuollainen maksaa, olisi ihana koristus!
Tykkään kovasti varsinkin noista jossa kaksi lintuystävää peräkkäin -samaa mietin kun marjohei mitähän maksaisi?ottaisin joka tapauksessa niin söpöt ovat
I would love a bird badge! I'm a bit of a bird nerd. The red ones are especially lovely.
hannna,
i'd love to have one, if you are willing to send those little birds come singing in Greece :)
My best wishes for the new year to you and your family!
Your blog is a serene place,kiitos
^^
oh lovely lady i would love one of these beauties. if it is ok, please would you send me one of the badges with two birds on?
where shall i send address to?
you are so kind. xx
Is there one left for me too? I'd love a black bird! I'm in London but I'd send you something in return (i've designed some bird lavender sachets for Valentine's). Let me know if you'd like to trade :)
they are so, so beautiful
I love birds
on all sorts
but not sure
if there are any left....
and
I live in the Netherlands!
my favorite
the one on the left
the large one with just one little bird on it
i would love the black one on top. i would be happy to send you a mixed dvd with doll movies if you want in exchange! really love your blog.
anna
joo! tehdäänkö vaihtarit? lintunappi vastaan ylleri?
tykkään tuosta mustasta alinna jossa on 2 lintua. vaikka kaiki ne on hienoja kyllä.
Hei! Marjo, Maria ja Outi, saatte postia pian! Marjo, lähetä osoite s-postiini (osoite profiilissa). Teidän kahden muun osoite mulla on tallessa!
Now there are 10 of you, so i ask you to send me your address by e-mail (see my profile). I will send them asap!
lovely pins_buttons! ;)
The pin arrived in the post today! :) very cute thank you!
hello
i've just found you.
i'd love a badge too, but maybe they are gone?
s x
Lähetä kommentti