31.1.2012
here comes the sun
The sun is coming back to us! One thing you can't really know of a house until you live in it, is the routes of the sun. Our house is without direct sunlight for quite a while. But now the sun started to make it's way higher than the hill behind us, for a little glimpse anyway. And I saw it! And it was on V's forest! On the sun!
I'm looking forward to see the exhibitions of Elina Merenmies and Maiju Salmenkivi.
I wish I could see Diane Arbus (Paris), Yayoi Kusama (Paris) (oh it has ended), David Hockney (London). Well among others! I would follow the recommendations of Mieke Willems!
!!
+
Suomeksi voisin puhua vaan Pekasta, vaikka ei kai tämä mikään tehokas areena siihen ole.
Aurinko on kiva, maailma muuttuu ihan erilaiseksi, ja minä muutun.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

4 kommenttia:
Voi olet suloinen ♥
That's a really nice warming moment in the picture. Suddenly it turned very icy in London, forecast for snow for the weekend - so it's nice to feel the warmth through that double sun :)
Go Pekka!
Pikku V on sanonut mulle viime aikoina, että "sä oot hullu"... Aurinko on tainnut olla noin korkealla jo jonkin aikaa, on vaan ollut niin pilvistä.
A, these days it's super cold and super sunny here, that's the combination for Jan-Feb. The sun makes such a big difference up here, it's strange to be in another country in spring time. Well it's not really spring yet...
oh yes! let's bundle up the kids and take a time-machine to paris and london! a free one of course! with time for a café or two and a stroll along the seine ;-). a little sun makes all the difference. we've had 3 snowstorms in the last two weeks and again this morning - all i can see is white... gigi
Lähetä kommentti