4.1.2012

ok



There was supposed to be a storm today, but no sign of it here. There was a storm right after christmas and we were without electricity for 1,5 days. We have a gas stove and the wood stove, so we were ok, but some friends were without electricity for 3 days. Of course it's nothing compared to the real catastrophes. 


I suddenly have a lot of things to do and it makes me regret that once again, I didn't do anything special when I kind of had time to do whatever. Maybe I work better if I have more time limits. 


Tomorrow I will be sharp in the morning and book concert tickets (Cat Power!! Cat Power!!!), then take the bus to town with the kids (I hope I will manage with little V in the bus, it takes quite long and he's not one to stay put), and meet a good friend whom I didn't meet since summer. Then we'll go see Anssi Kasitonni finally, with all the kids. I think they're gonna like it too. Anssi Kasitonni is great. He got a big art prize last year and that is so great too. 



8 kommenttia:

fanja kirjoitti...

I do that too, work better under pressure and with time limits. enjoy the exhibition tomorrow x

Anikó kirjoitti...

So true about time limits, pressure and productivity, I seem to be the same too. but new ideas seem to come during the gaps between busy times :) now I see what you meant by foil curls in a previous post- pretty!

alessandra kirjoitti...

Yes under pressure lots of things can be accomplished for me is the same. at the moment I'm pretty desperate to get away from this computer and have some work done!:D
Enjoy the exhibition and the time with your friend. Good luck with the bus trip...unless you have a portable DVD player to make them watch something during long travelling trips I have no clue of what keep kids put!
Happy New Year to you and your family.

outi kirjoitti...

hirmuisen kaunis kuva.

mulla on ihan sama juttu tuon ajankäytön kanssa, silloin kun sitä on, aika vaan venyy menemään enkä saa mitään ihmeellistä aikaiseksi. tarvitsen jonkin deadlinen saadakseni projektit kasaan. mutta ei kai se mitään. ehkä ihan hyvä että välillä on venyvää aikaa ja tilaa ihan vaan tuumailulle.

Hyvää uutta vuotta sinne myös!!!

Maria kirjoitti...

Onnea omalle ajalle ja jaksamista arkeen.Kuten Outi tuossa ylhäällä sanoi sanon minäkin hirmuisen kaunis kuva.

hannna kirjoitti...

Fanja, thank you, I did! it was a good day.

Anikó, now I just wish this theory is true and I get some things done... yes, that's how they are made, the curls!

Alessandra, thanks! The bus trip went so well! I don't know, they were just excited to be there! Looking outside and we had books and fruits. The little one isn't very patient even with films, he likes to watch for just a little while. The computer takes away so much time, it's horrible...

Outi, moi! Kiitos. Niin se menee. En vaan millään aikatauluilla saa tehtyä sellaisia omia juttuja, jotka vaan haluaisin tehdä, joita kukaan tai mikään ei pakota tekemään. Se harmittaa. Ja ärsyttää. Ja vielä raivostuttaakin.

Maria, kiitos. En vieläkään käynyt Emmassa, mutta Y kävi siellä kuvaamassa ja käski meidän mennä. Oletko sinä töissä arkipäivät?

Maria kirjoitti...

En ole vielä töissä kun olen edelleen sairaslomalla lokakuisen sairastumiseni takia.

outi kirjoitti...

joo, tuttua. sellaiset omat jutut, jotka vaan haluaisin tehdä, ne jää mullakin sitten kaiken sellaisen alle jotka on "pakko" tehdä. se on ärsyttävää.