30.4.2012
days of being
We're having some free days around the labour day and Y's birthday. I'm planning a non-baked cake, with nuts and dried fruit. Having some new inspiration for eating, a new book from the library.
Although I don't feel so free as I have a lot of things to do for school, we're close to the end of the spring term. Then there are birthdays, V's is quite soon. I'm planning to sew things for her. At least a dress. And a donkey, she wants to have a donkey. A certain character from a book we read recently.
This is Siiri. Our little girl. We had both kittens sterilized and it was quite a nightmare, but now everything's fine again. V made drawings of Siiri with 8 babies.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

3 kommenttia:
onks ne synttärit nyt jo!? hirmuisesti onnea sinne sankarille!!!
Saitte kauniit kevätpäivät juhlien kunniaksi, leppäkerttuja, kimalaisia, valkovuokkoja, kaikkia kevään ja kesän merkkejä nyt ensimmäisiä kertoja, ihanaa:)
Miehen synttärit oli nyt. Tyttären muutaman vkon päästä. On kyllä ihana vuodenaika, pökerryttävän ihanaa. Oltiin yökylässä ja sillä aikaa kurpitsat ovat nousseet mullasta!
beautiful cat! our neighbour's cat just looks like her, she's also called Siiri....
Lähetä kommentti