7.7.2008

bathroom lights



the electrician came last week also to fix the electricity for lamps. we will have 3 lamps in the bathroom! it's going to look a bit crazy. here's 2 of them.

11 kommenttia:

Reference Library kirjoitti...

nice nice. I really like the large tiles too.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Tunnelmassa löytyy!
Meillä taas on pimeä kylpyhuone, kesällä näkee pienen ikkunan turvin, talvella sytyttelemme kynttilötä. Varsinaiset lamput on vielä kokonaan miettimättä.

hannna kirjoitti...

joo, toinen on nimenomaan tunnelmavalo kylpyyn. kolme lamppupaikka vierekkäin tuntui vähän yliampuvalta, hetken. ei enää!

Andy, i think you will like the third one! it's from ebay.

Esti kirjoitti...

The first one is lovely but it looks like it's more of an ambient light (excuse my English. That bathroom has a warm atmosphere. :)

yasu kirjoitti...

wow wat a beauty,the first one!ive seen it somewhere but i didn't know they make such nice reflections.

scaredy-cat kirjoitti...

Olisi ihanaa kylpeä Tord Boontjen köynnöksen alla! (Onko ammeenne sen alla?)

Rebecca / Sanctuary kirjoitti...

Kaunista tunnelmaa. Sattumoisin meillä on samanlaiset lamput vastaavasti eteisessä, Boontjen garland meillä oli edellisessäkin kodissa, ja tykkään siitä hirmuisesti vieläkin!

Kirti kirjoitti...

Now that's the kind of bathroom one should have, mood lighting, earthy colours, view of the trees....I hope you have some appropriate wine to sip amidst the bubbles.

Veja cecilia kirjoitti...

I love the Garland lightning. I have it in my livingroomwindow:)

la casita de wendy kirjoitti...

I love your lamps, but the best thing are the beautiful scarves-curtains!!!

mieke willems kirjoitti...

we really like that curtain so much! please take a look at our "new" blog, miekewillems.blogspot.com
best,
veronik and mieke