2.7.2008

tiger cake in forest swing









before the oven: cakes on the yard.

listening to:
Cocorosie "La Maison de Mon Rêve"
and
Paukkumaissi

13 kommenttia:

marie kirjoitti...

oh your tea time looks yummy!

i love the little shirt.. you did a nice job even with the difficult sewing machine :)

hannna kirjoitti...

actually it was coffee for me and rice milk for V (the colour of that looks a bit weird). i made little pants too!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Tiikerikakku on mieheni lemppari. Pitänee taas yrittää kun on kohta syntymäpäivä, vakkaritoive.

Kakkukuvassa ihana sinisyys, ja hiekkakakkuja täällä ihailemme neljällä silmällä.

la casita de wendy kirjoitti...

Hello hanna! lovely sand cakes...
i think i managed to unlocked my profile... please let me know if it works now...

Klatschmohn kirjoitti...

your picnic place looks lovely!
do you know also Sia Furler? she has some own cd's and there's "the garden", together with Zero 7. I think, you would like it!

Kirti kirjoitti...

I want that cake NOW!

fliss kirjoitti...

Beautiful photos, love your daughters hat, is that a finnish style?
Happy to find your blog through 'my funny eye'.
:)

hannna kirjoitti...

important message from V:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

wwwwwwwwv

IIIIIIIIIIIII

(horses, would you come to me?)

hannna kirjoitti...

fliss, we visited your handmade friends, and V now would ask them to come! the hat is, again marimekko, famous finnish company. V got it for her birthday, and her friend has the same hat.

klatschmohn, i will check her, getting a recommendation is great!

K. kirjoitti...

that looks like a very nice place! Did you put up the swing or has it been there when you moved in? It looks like it has always been there.

I guess it will be a wonderful place even in fall.

Her tiger cakes look just as delicious as yours does. And I wonder what she is thinking, she looks so serious on this picture. Maybe just very busy with eating.

hannna kirjoitti...

the swing is there only since last summer. Y got it from some guy's trashy yard sale for 10 euros!

V likes all cakes, but this cake seemed to be above the rest. it's this kind junior high school cake, but made with dark indian sugar and full corn flour it turned out very nice. she's still talking about it, that we should make one for just us two girls.

famapa kirjoitti...

you know, I would love to go somewhere like this today and eat homemade cakes but instead I've got to tidy the house. I'll just come back and look at this post when I have a break :0)

love V's perfect cakes!

Fine Little Day kirjoitti...

Oh, love this post :)!