
Yet another week. I can't find the camera cord so I can't bring new photos. This is how it looks like today as well. I LOVE hanging laundry outside. Red and white is such a nice combination. I have been looking at my girl in red and white since last wednesday, so the dress I made for her seems to be a success.
Now the Birthday Week is over, yesterday was the big party day. Nice friends we have. Nice to get back to normal... Kind of. Except our new normal is extraordinary! The hero stroke again and emptied the veranda for yesterday. A big new room! Full of strange textiles. My laptop battery run out, otherwise I'd still be sitting there.
+
Uusi viikko, ja ihan tavallinen viikko. Synttärit on nyt vietetty.
Ja meillä on uusi kuisti. Tai meillä on taas kuisti. Y tyhjensi sen kaikesta romusta ja siellä voi nyt istua.
En löydä kameran johtoa, kuva on viime viikolta, mutta tältä näyttää tänäänkin. Aika moni sama vaate on nytkin narulla. Ja myös se punavalkoruudullinen mekko, joka on ollut päällä joka päivä synttäripäivästä lähtien.
7 kommenttia:
Kuisti on kyllä kiva asia!
Hyvä, että juhlista selvitty, minulle ainakin sellainen jokavuotinen öö...koetin.
Hyvää tavallista viikkoa!
No tosiaankin! Hermot menee tosi kireälle mukavan asian takia. Mutta tuota kuistia ei olisi tapahtunut juuri nyt, ellei juhlia olisi ollut. Kuten ei muutakaan siivoilua... Pyykkäys vain on kivaa.
ha that's really funny, yesterday, on our way home from the baltic sea i saw laundry hanging on a line in the garden of a small house and had this thought if you might hang your laundry outside as well and here it is!
it smells so much better if it is dried in the sun...
wish you another good week and (late) happy birthday wishes to V and tell her that her mothers invitation cards are more than beautiful!
hm the smell of fresh laundry is the best :) the party sounds nice.. time goes quick!
Minä virittelen lankoja parvekkeelle pyykkiä varten, yhteinen lanka on pihalla aina täynnä.
Voiskohan vuokrata jostain pari metriä pyykkilankaa, ois ihana ripustaa lakanatkin kunnolla lepattaan.
pyykkinaru näyttää kivalta. pyykkinarut missä vain näyttää usein kivalta, elämän tuntua.
mä vien kans kesäisin skattalla takapihalle lakanat lepattamaan.
Ai niin, mulla oli pyykkinarukuvia Italiasta!
A, I'm flattered you have thought of me! And the compliment... I love doing laundry (unlike any other household work), but even more so in the summer. It dries so fast too. V seems to get stressed over things, becoming older (she started talking like a baby and it drives me crazy). I passed your wishes to her, but now we'll have a break from talking about 4 years' age. Hopefully Berlin some time soon, as there will be a new baby soon.
Lähetä kommentti