
Butterflies for the party (my shopping from Italy). So I didn't make any MAJA inspired decorations. But I baked and cleaned a lot. I like baking a lot, but I don't have much self-confidence with the results. But all went well, and there were sincere sounding compliments. No eggs in anything, no sugar in some things. Many of my friends have their birthday in May, and I forget all of them as I'm busy planning V's party. Not that there is anything special to plan, but still.

This is from the birthday morning. I can't wait to start sewing something else! (I'm out of tracing paper.)
12 kommenttia:
oh she looks perfect in this dress! indeed, white and red are always good together!
Oooooh and she is so cute too! I love the dress. Happy Happy Birthday!
happy birthday to sweet V! The dress is perfect for such a day.
Yhteen aikaan mä leivoin tosi paljon, aina jos oli vähän stressaantunut, niin aloin leipoa. Yleensä kakkuja. Jauhojen sekoittaminen on erityisen rentouttavaa.
Tuo sokeriton, munaton leipominen vois tosin olla aika haasteellista.
Ihana syntymäpäiväsankari.
Thank you sweeties! Yes the dress fits her so nicely, and it's so different shape from any other dress she's ever worn. I just had to post at least some kind of a photo of the dress.
Celia, mä poltin joskus tupakkaa stressiin. Leipominen olisikin viisaampaa. Mä haluan leipoa aina täysjyväjauhoista ja intiaanisokerista ja lisäillä siemeniä ym.
En tajua miksen voi pitäytyä ohjeissa. Käytän kyllä luomumunia, mutta kaikki vieraat ei syö niitä. Hunajakookoskakku on kiva. Vaahterasiirappia ja sellaista. Ei niin vaikeaa.
"Saa vaivata"-kirja on tosi kiva.
Rakastin jauhojen sekoittamista lapsenakin, tein kuvioita.
you clever thing! that dress is perfect!
Hän kasvaa silmissä!
Ihana mekko, ihana tyttö ja ihana koristelu!
She looks so adorable! Love the hat and dress. Bonne Fête la p'tite!
Your daughter is really adorable in that dress, Happy Birthday!
aivan ihana kuva synttärisankarista, täytyy mun kans hihkaista!
I looked through all my Japanese pattern books hoping to find the pattern for this dress - but no luck - would you share where you got the pattern from? I'd love to make it for my niece. The little cap sleeves are so sweet.
Thank you so much for the information! I can't to wait to start sewing. Your blog is lovely - it's such a treat to visit.
Best wishes,
Kim
Lähetä kommentti