
We went to Pisa on Y's birthday. This is about the closest photo to the leaning tower. What a Disneyland this place was. But the Cathedral was beautiful. A piece of its wall.

Central station of Milano. We spent the last night there, we had a kind of nice walk looking for a hotel, found a nice one. It is very rare for me to stay in a hotel. I wish I had had more time in Milano, I get so excited about a big city. Nature is nice, but... city streets make my heart beat faster, and I like that. I almost had my first blog meeting in Milano, kinda. Couldn't make it on the day we arrived. I visited a little piece of Japan in Milano, beloved Muji.
I wish I hadn't lost my little skull earring on this trip. I got it on my first trip to Japan 11 years ago. I forgot it on the table at my friends' house then, but got it back. Now it's gone forever.
That's it about Italy I think.
Now I'm off to check how my baby is doing
18 kommenttia:
Poor little child, lost in the train station! Nicely composed picture, of course! Such a sweet outfit she has.
olin tuolla juna-asemalla tasan 2 v. sitten. otin junan pohjoiseen.
Milanossa tuli pyörittyä viikon verran. iso kaupunki, mutta siellä oli ehkä liikaa sitä muotia ja bisnestä ja rahakkaan maailman tuntua että olisin sen kummemmin ihastunut. tai sitten mä vaan en löytänyt oikeita porukoita. sellasia jotka olis hengannut mun kanssa puistoissa pääkallo-korut korvissa;)
Hi anonymous -- are you the same as below? Thank you.
Moi Outi. Sellainen mielikuva mulla olikin, vähän niin kuin Osakasta. Siksi ehkä olikin yllättävän hienoa. Siis kun talot on niin hullun vanhoja. Ja kaikki mahtipontisiet aukiot on niin... mahtipontisia. Jäi sellainen kaupunkivaje. Me hengattiin valtavassa puistossa kunnes tuli hämärä. Ilman korvista, Se jäi La Speziaan.
so many nice posts here lately!
En ole koskaan käynyt Milanossa, mullakin on ollut ikäviä ennakkoluuloja sitä kohtaan, en yhtäkkiä osaa sanoa miksi.
Mahtipontiset aukiot on aivan mahtavia ja mahtipontiset kirkot, Suomessa ei oikein osata olla silleen mahtipontisesti mahtipontisia.
Yes, I'm a huge fan! Of course, I know she's not lost! I was just noticing how the placement of the suitcases, and your little girl there, makes the train station look all the more imposing. The colors are so interesting, too, how the aqua repeats throughout the picture, drawing the eye into the perspective. The perspective itself is quite impressive. I'm no expert, but I love to analyze what makes something work.
Oh! Thanks! The parents are checking camera settings. (This photo is maybe by Y.) My girl is quite into outfits, and she has very nice ideas about what kid of things are princess-like.
Ok, so it was taken by Y and it's no coincidence, everything is there on purpose!! He is the photographer.
He's goooood! As I'm sure you know!
I know, he knows... We have a very different approach to photography, my good shots are just lucky. He's in control of his shots. I took photos of them together just before this. Thanks again!
nice photos :) i love muji to.. wish we had it here
No, it can't be luck; you have an eye for a good shot. Maybe it's intuition, you are sensing a good shot, whereas he plans it?
Hello Hanna! have a nice trip in Italy. Enjoy it***
I'm glad to hear the trip had its good things too (apart from the lost earring). Milano sounded like fun :)
I love Milan station! It is just so large and makes me feel like I am in a big city - which I love.....
Di, yeah, the station is super impressive!
Anonymous, a friend of mine is suspecting that you are Y! I know you're not him, as he was not at the computer when you left comments... But I'm curious. And pleased to have your attention. Thank you, thank you. We talk about photography once in a while and have mutual appreciation. But he really is a professional. That's why I get to use a good camera too.
Yes, I am Y. ;-) (this is too funny!)
hannna: I wished you could have made it to the shop. (Send your address I have something for you.) -Andy
Lähetä kommentti