13.1.2010

a walk





It is so incredibly beautiful right now. The weather got less cold and that made all this feathery snow frosting appear everywhere. We found an entrance to someone very small but quite big footprints.

ps: Little V is now called prince Gold-ribbon. Princes have quite long names. Prinssi Kultanauha.

7 kommenttia:

We Blog Artists kirjoitti...

Those pictures are gorgeous Hanna!
I love when the snow is thick and heavy...love your little Princesses name!
Char

isoinpapu kirjoitti...

Mua kiehtoo tuo kolo ja sen asukas. Voi että. Mahtavaa kun jää jälkiä. Mahtava lumi.

Kaunista.

marie kirjoitti...

wow it must be amazing to live amongst so much snow!

la casita de wendy kirjoitti...

I love this pictures... its amazing the country there...so white, you are lucky!!!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I love these photo a lot. They remind me quite a lot of where I live. (Wisconsin, US)

Thanks for sharing this series of lovelies.

La sirène kirjoitti...

I would have loved to be there...*

at swim-two-birds kirjoitti...

these photos are so beautiful!!
almost a dream