30.1.2010

we made


Me and V made a little bear of a glove. We have hardly any missing socks or gloves, but this one I've been keeping a long time. Very fast and rewarding! V filled it (cotton, left over pieces of yarn and fabric) and designed the nose & mouth on paper and we had long negotiations about the eyes -- even Y participated in that. The glove makes me think of Lucky Boy Sunday, I can't help but love them. Like many others. I first read about them in Milk. Very inspiring. Little V is about to have a present from them on his name day.

I have bought these gloves on my first trip to Japan. Over 10 years ago. I'm desperately longing to go there. We had a little bit of Japan talk with friends who came for a visit today. An old friend of mine and his wonderful wife and their little boy.

I'm wearing my old jeans!

8 kommenttia:

Fine Little Day kirjoitti...

Great great work V and Hanna! Me too love Lucky Boy Sunday. And hurray for old jeans!

Ungt blod kirjoitti...

totally like luckyboysunday! very cool work

Laura Proust kirjoitti...

Hän on suloinen!

marie kirjoitti...

great!
and lucky lucky winners of the giveaway:)

Tiuku kirjoitti...

the Little bear is adorable! what a great way to recykcle mittens/ or gloves.

hihih this Japan talk :-)
I have been feeling really nostalgic about Japan lately. Might want to go back some day...

Réka kirjoitti...

Really nice Bear, and congratulations to your old jeans! :)

And So I Whisper kirjoitti...

lovely. Great to see how a glove can become something so beautiful. Very creative!

plaisirs simples kirjoitti...

LOVE THIS!!!!! you need to sell these!!!! do you have an etsy site? absolutely wonderful and exactly the type of children's "stuffed-animal" that i am looking for.