23.1.2012

2012




























Hurrah! Our man made it to the top 2! Now starts the second round of the presidential elections. I want to believe there's a chance for Pekka Haavisto. Quite exciting! And cool to have a candidate to vote for.


This is once again Matti. It seems to have become a habit to have a Kauniste calendar illustrated by him. I got it from V for christmas. The kids got the animal stories book from my brother, illustrated by Matti Pikkujämsä. Still no homepage for him, but I came across this too, looks great! 

4 kommenttia:

Finn kirjoitti...

my dear Hanna,
goodmorning!
i got your present and it is wonderful, i thank you very much
i have a bird on me now
i wish you all the best!

hannna kirjoitti...

Dear S,
you're welcome! I'm glad it made it all the way to you.

ardize kirjoitti...

what is the little duck sewing? a sock-thing to warm his nose? (i can't think of the word - sa trompe!) gigi

hannna kirjoitti...

Gigi, the duck is sewing something for the elephant but it always turns out to be something different. It's a crazy version by a finnish writer of an old tale. A mouse who was a tailor for a cat (ended up eaten by the cat).