17.1.2012
birds
I've been thinking to make something like this since ages. There have been many places where I've seen something like this. What places were those? We had so many birds and there are always sticks and branches in the veranda forest.
The fox mask from sweet Puhti is still great. I got some bears from her too, they are great. In fact, she's great.
I'm happy I have the winter gloves that used to belong to the grandmother of my friend. She has a new project. Very happy for her. Love the logo.
Behind the birds there is the new year's card from Jaime and her family. I think I have gotten to know some of the best people via blogging. Hope to meet them one day. Little V said a couple of days ago that he will go and visit Charlie, on his own!
Our friends got married yesterday, looked easy. V made them both tiny identical books called "Lintuja" (= birds).
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)


7 kommenttia:
hallo. very interested I read about your friend and her grandmother`s gloves. funny moment so. I am happy to have given them to you
Kiitos Lintuposti lensi eilen meille ja takin kaulukseeni.Ja kiitos kauniista sanoistasi.
♥
dear hanna,
I received your beautiful little bird today
and it is
even better in real
thank you
so, so much!
Patrice A.
Oi. Sulokettu siellä.
Kiitos. "... se on itse, joka sanoo!"
Your blog is fantastic and I just want to leave a footprint behind me.
Peace & Light
Agneta, a swedish one ,)
Ola, hee hee! The gloves have saved me again this winter. I don't have any others. Today we got mail from you! Danke!
Hei Maria!
Patrice, you're very welcome!
Papunen, huomasin, että seuraavassakin postauksessa on sun kettu!
Agneta, thank you! Very happy to receive words like that!
ah, this is so nice- and i love what little v has to say. maybe one day he and max will become friends too.
hello to v from charlie! and hello to you from me:)
Lähetä kommentti