25.1.2012
laces + Pekka
My working table is mostly looking like this. I'm not good at controlling it. But I have another table to work on! Y is not too happy about how things evolve around here... I'm pretty happy about this book that I just started to work on.
(I'm reading so much shit these days, my head is running on overspeed. I have no second guesses about who I'm going to vote, and I guess I don't really know anyone I could influence. So I wouldn't have to read all that. Oh there is so much anger and hatred in this world, in this country.)
I'd like to make a wedding post, the party was so great!
+
haavisto2012
Lue ainakin nämä:
siksipekka
siksipekka
siksipekka
siksipekka
siksipekka
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)





12 kommenttia:
ha ha! you should see my work table - which also happens to be the kitchen table, homework central, lego storage and.... ;-)
may the good guy win in your elections!! ciao, gigi
Fingers crossed for the good guy to succeed in the elections! Finland is very close to my heart, I'm worried about its future history sometimes...if it was up to me I would preserve it in a jar away from all the badness and greed in the world, just like my little Yyteri memory jar....
Creative spaces can be chaos theory incarnate :) sometimes the best inspiration is to look down on the mess of fabric offcuts and scattered sewing notions on the floor or on the table, it's like the best caleidoscope of ideas x
hello i'm julie from france i enjoy looking your blog i travell a bit by this way thanks
tässäkin joku toinen haavisto fani. se viimeinen ville leinosen toi kyyneliä mun silmiin. mielessäni muita ehdokkaita ei ole.
do you have any left of those cute bird bages? i would love one : )
looks like an inspiring book,
happy weekend to you
vibeke
Gigi, what is it with all these legos?! Here they are put in a safe place where the other kid can't break them, or they just want to keep the constructions for longer. I used to work at the kitchen table, now I come here only occasionally. All the tables get full!
Anikó, did you live in Finland? I know Yyteri, just as a beach. There is so much greed and selfishness and self-centeredness and just pure hatred you would not believe! Well just like anywhere else I suppose... Quite a mixture, to be so happy about someone so good making it so far in politics and so sad and angry about all this bullshit around. The things people say in internet... For translating I need the table quite empty and serious, it's difficult to get that here!
Merci, Julie!
Jenna, moi! Oletko sinä Suomessa? Saatko äänestää? Ihan uskomatonta, että on hyvä ehdokas, jota voi sydämestään äänestää. Ja kaikki hyvikset on sen puolella! (Sain viime viikonloppuna tanssia Ville Leinosen tahtiin!)
Vibeke, sorry but no. I sent them away. Thank you for asking! happy weekend to you too
Hi hannna I haven't lived there so far just visited.... The book looks beautiful and inspiring, good luck with your translation work! x
heippa taas! no oon kyllä helsingissä, vaikka en saa äänestää koska olen usasta. olisipa mulla suomen kansalaisuus!
Anikó,
I was wondering as your blog's name sounds finnish... The book is really pretty, it's nice to have a nice book even if it's a bit monotonous to translate.
Jenna, no harmi. Kaikki äänet tarvittaisiin! Oletko opiskelemassa vai muuten vaan? Muistin kyllä, että olet Usasta.
Makes sense...I have been learning finnish more seriously for a while now (since having a finnish partner) and it coincided with looking for a name for my crafty endeavours. it was something else first, then i read an article about finnish diminutives and children's expressions, and that's what inspired me to 'glue' together a name. i love finnish language, i almost feel it rather than understand it with my head. PS thanks for checking out my blog :)
Hello there,
Nice blog. This lace book is really interesting. Is it possible to get the title, as I would like to find it.
Thanks.
Karina
Lähetä kommentti