shapes
Today has been an unusual kind of day: cleaning day. Our kid goes to the kindergarten and comes back with some fun tips for cleaning. Like giving rugs a snow wash! I've done it before, but apparently it's possible to forget a great thing like that. Now somebody could come and visit, well our floors at least! (My table is still full of stuff, and even more so than in the previous post...)
We're listening to Wildbirds & Peacedrums, thank you M! (Siis kiitos!) I'm sad about having missed them play live in Helsinki, wish I'd known them earlier.
Tomorrow we will meet some special little creatures.
7 kommenttia:
that littel pink horse looks cute
kivannäköisiä palikoita. mä olen nyt jotenkin hulluna palikoihin.
ja sitten tuollaisen origamilinnun haluaisin oppia joskus taittelemaan!
Kay, it's a magic horse! Sent to us by a certain sweet girl in New Jersey.
Outi, mä oon palikkahullu. Nämä on ihan huippuhienot, joululahja. Lapsille muka, enemmän itselleni. Neuvon sulle linnun sit jos joskus tavataan!
I remember my aunt gave her tapestries a snow wash in winter, it really works!
such a treasury basket you have!
and these perfect wooden shapes -the drop
Renilde, my grandmother always used to say there's no point in washing woolen sweaters etc, just leave them out in the snow over night. That's one big plus for snow and cold!
Olga, it is my daughter's basket, she started making origami a lot. I just liked how it looks with all these colours. The Play shapes are from Miller Goodman -- they are perfect! (very expensive, but perfect)
every captured move of your kids look so lovely and adorable
most of all, your photo feel so warm
like your posts so much :)
Lähetä kommentti