
Not the greatest photos, but the hat is the greatest, I'm so happy with it. Also finished the leg-warmers and she likes them. We're all sick. Again. I've never been sick so often and neither has V. But today is sunny... and we will get more&better firewood tomorrow. And I is coming for a visit. Now I will have a slice of a bread she has baked. Then I will play mum in playing home.
6 kommenttia:
love those colours! especially that plum-purple hat! wow! i have to start a "modern" little red riding hood costume for the school play and then paint a fire engine for a singer's backdrop... all that red to fight the grey outside ;-) gigi
hey you! you're supposed to send me your address!
your project sounds wonderful!
i did send an e-mail - must not have gone through. i'll try again! i was so thrilled to be a lucky one ;-) have a great weekend! gigi
mine: gigiwenger@yahoo.ca
Beautiful!!
i love these ♥
these are both so great!
hope you're all feeling better & warm soon -)
i love your photos, they are very sweet, and the knits are beautiful. i hope you feel better soon.
Lähetä kommentti