17.2.2010

cough


It is sad to hear her cough. It is heartbreaking to hear him cough. I took him to a doctor today, but nothing serious. I massaged some plant extract + oil on their chests and backs. They will be ok soon.

I wish every morning was sunny. February is supposed to be very sunny. I'm gonna choose a book from a pile next to me and go to this place. I should hurry. Good night.

This photo is from Japan, not taken by me. But that's my summer photo.

6 kommenttia:

marie kirjoitti...

hope they are both feeling better soon!

hannna kirjoitti...

thanks, Marie! i'm more hopeful now! being sick was not really a part of our life until this winter, we've been lucky.

Melinda, yes they did (even money involved)! this is in Ginza, maybe? it happened through a friend of mine. can you believe i thought of you yesterday?

isoinpapu kirjoitti...

Kun Liisu syntyi, mulla oli ihan kamala flunssa. Viikon ikäisenä Liisu sitten yski ihan kammottavan kuuloisesti, vaikka mitään vakavaa se ei ollutkaan. Se oli kyllä tosi tuskaista kuunneltavaa.

Parantukaa pian pian!

fliss kirjoitti...

when they get sick it too makes me sad. hoping they are both much better. our little one too has had a horrible cough (like a barking seal) but got him better with homeopathics :)
thank you so much for my pot holder.... i love it :)
x

hannna kirjoitti...

Kiitos, ratamouute tai joku muu auttaa...

Fliss, I always think of homeopathics but we haven't really been sick until this winter. What did you give him? I should find a good homeopath, at least if this goes on. Now we will concentrate on building a better immunity again. Happy to hear it arrived!

melindatrees kirjoitti...

oh thats good.it looks like the underground at ginza.beautiful photo to brighten endless tunnel of exits.