1.2.2010

harlequin


This is baby wardrobes 5(?). I think natural white suits babies the best. Preferably in silk-wool. But I'm so in love with this print. It's elegant but not too serious. I make a long lecture about this every time I get a chance.

Not only did I give my kids the same initials, now I also want to dress them in matching clothes! Something that I also have despised. I'm using the sister's love for the brother and get her to wear this colour. I wish I had this dress too... But Ruskovilla is the winner in baby clothes any day.

February is pearl-month in finnish.

9 kommenttia:

nath kirjoitti...

it's lovely. i do so love any sort of harlequin pattern. where is it from, from Ruskovilla (she asked without bothering to check first).

and pearl-month! so pretty. happy pearl month to you.

isoinpapu kirjoitti...

Mä tykkään tosta kantamiskuvasta. Suloiset vinoruudukkaat.

Helmikuu on vaan paras kuukaudennimi. Mulla on synttäritkin helmikuussa. Ihan kuin olisin ollut oikein röyhkeä, ja valinnut kauneimman kuukaudennimen itselleni.

We Blog Artists kirjoitti...

The cotton looks fabulous...and I just adore the photo of your little ones together.
Char

mieke willems kirjoitti...

beautiful. love harlequin patterns!
and that is such a nice photograph of V and V!

hannna kirjoitti...
Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.
hannna kirjoitti...

Hi Nath, harlequins are from mini rodini, swedish brand. Ruskovilla is finnish and all about organic cotton, wool and silk. They have really good shapes and sizes.

Puh, niin onnea kohta! Mä olen valinnut vaatimattomana rumimman kuun: loka. Lokakuu on kyllä yleensä aika kaunis, eikä ainakaan lokainen.

Char and MW, thanks! I feel like I'm pretending to have twins. Big V really likes all this belonging together: same V and same pattern.

Unknown kirjoitti...

Tuo harlekiini on meidänkin lemppari :) Myrskyllä on kaksi paitaa (toinen vaaleansininen napeilla) ja Unilla huivi.

Erin kirjoitti...

so sweet! I agree about babies and natural white, but I do love this print!

Minna kirjoitti...

I love the harlequin print. Material is also wonderful.