


First, japanese sweets. They were meant for C too, but arrived after he went back to Berlin. From sweet N. Will be opened this weekend. Love love love the packaging and I love the fact that there is something remaining after the sweets are gone.

One of the more successful projects in my life: a crocheted mermaid tail. This is Ariel now. Make one more, a red one. This mermaid can't be alone. (The barbies are multiplying themselves, there's already 4 of them.)
I just cut my hair in a way that I think I will regret.
Wish you a special weekend everyone
15 kommenttia:
I love packing so I do love the package.Very cute mermaid tail...I wondering that I might do one for my doll too^^
I hope him and her are feeling better today...
And LOVE the packaging too...and the crocheted mermaid tail...better not show little miss A...if not she'll be begging me for one!
HUGS
Char
The tail idea is great!
Kovin kaunista. Toivottavasti merineito pääsee polskimaan mukaviin leikkivesiin.
Toivottavasti teilläkin tuulee ja voitte piilotella sisällä ja vain kuunnella sen ääntä nurkissa.
Char, this was pretty easy to make!
Anna, tuulee! En uskaltais ulos, mutta juuri tuollaisissa tuulenpyörteissä voi nähdä lumikuningattaria ja vaikka mitä henkiä. Kimaltaa. Ai niin, ja onnea, ja sun tukka sai mut tarttumaan saksiin, taas.
Ihana idea, jos vaan osaisin virkata!
Oi tuota merenneidon pyrstöä! Meidän tyttelit ihastuisivat varmasti.
Mulla on myös niin tehnyt mieli tarttua saksiin ja leikata tukka mutta taidanpa sitten vielä malttaa :)
Mä olen heikkona postimerkkeihin, tuo pakettikin merkkeineen lirpsautti heti veden kielelle.
Arielin pyrstövaate on mahtava, meilläkin voisi olla sellaiselle halukkaita ottajia, kiitos vinkistä:)
so nice this ariel! waw!
yes! mostly i buy the sweets just for the packaging.its great when i find the tins in the rubbish collection.
what a lucky barbie to become such a beautiful mermaid.my hana would think so too.show us your hair.
mermaid tails! :)
Lilla a, virkkaaminen on helppoa! Varmasti on, kun mäkin osaan.
Merja. mä haaveilen nyt kampaajalle menosta. Tätä pitää leikata lisää. Ja sen pitäis myös kasvaa lisää...
Liivia, postimerkit on mahtavia, varsinkin japanilaiset. Suomen nykyiset tarramerkit on niiiiin tylsiä. Niitäkin kuulemma keräillään, kysyin kerran.
MW, Kaela, Lisa thanks! We still didn't see the movie, but this is our Ariel anyway.
Melinda, I love many jap. sweets for the taste too, but the boxes and tins are such a great bonus! For raisins, presents, stickers, buttons.
what a great job you've done with that mermaid tail!
Barbies look much better as crocheted mermaids :)
Oh Esti hi! Yes we have barbies now! One day we looked at a picture of the first ever barbie, a 90's barbie and a bratz. She said the bratz doll is cute too and I said we will never have those in this house. She looked a bit sad. There is a research on how the society has become more pornographic but kids still can play whatever child-like games with these sexy dolls.
ooh my amelie would love that mermaid tail...and bratz dont live in our house either. they are scary arent they!
Lähetä kommentti