8.2.2010

quickly



One morning we made this for little V, crocheting (me) and choosing the colours (V). He doesn't spend too much time on this chair, but his hands found the wooden pearls right away. I have bought them in Berlin, I think that workshop-shop was opposite to Bless.

2 kommenttia:

anette kirjoitti...

i missed again some beautiful posts!

oh that printing collaboration!

i know that shop, owned by a crazy but interesting lady, seh's inventing learning-games and toys and feeding seagulls in winter, thats how we met her, Lou and me, she invited Lou to feed the birds with her.
until then i wasn't even aware of seagulls in berlin.

hannna kirjoitti...

Hi A, there they are the posts, you didn't miss anything! Nice that you know the shop, I wasn't sure if it was on that strasse. Seagulls in Berlin sounds strange. Seagulls here sounds equally strange, but they fly over the lake in the summer.