5.2.2010

we make


Paper for letters. Why is it that anything she draws is great, and anything I draw is super boring? I don't even draw because I'm so bored with this conscious style. But she drew a lot (a bit too much) on my rubber block, all I have to is carve. That's not boring.

I'm way ahead and plan her next birthday. Invitations etc... I guess 5 years is when it's nice to have some kind of program. She has seen "fishing" and other things on other kids' parties. I miss spring and summer so much it almost hurts. So I try not to think about it and try to enjoy shoveling snow. And I do enjoy it.

10 kommenttia:

alice kirjoitti...

Same thing here. Everything my daughter draws is great, and my stuff is just... meh.
So, I do stuff with her drawings too. :D

ardize kirjoitti...

oh yeah, i know what you mean...it's minus 10 out and we think spring is on its way - ha ha! do you remember what green grass looks like? feels like? but then the sky's incredibly deep blue now around suppertime ;-) my big girl's birthday's just 2 1/2 weeks away- yikes! hang in there, summer will come! gigi

Ungt blod kirjoitti...

weeee! i just got your beautiful package in the mail to day and im proud to have a piece of the beautiful paper! Thank you Hanna

isoinpapu kirjoitti...

Joo! Ihanaa paperia! Lapset on parhaita.

Kevät.HUi.

Ja tykkään tosta keltaisesta naamarista.

marie kirjoitti...

i know what you mean about conscious drawing - im bored with it too. i think frequency has something to do with it. i need to draw more!

the party plans sound exciting -)

fliss kirjoitti...

her drawings are so sweet. when i find myself feeling like you are with drawing.. i close my eyes and see what happens. its a bit more free :)
sending you some sunshine and warmth x

Erika Olson Gross kirjoitti...

I know what you mean about the drawing...too much left brain action I think. I love to shovel too and got to do some today!

Fine Little Day kirjoitti...

I agree with you, it's probably the consciousness (and our skills) that blocks us. We have to "free our minds" ;)

ohmygolubka@gmail.com kirjoitti...

Ah, yes, I am always envious of children's freedom when it comes to drawing, and everything else, actually :)

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Nuo on kivoja, seisova otus on suosikkini.