i've made some characters from the other book i'm working on, and V made a cat (i sew it together, but she sews by herself too) (the translations are practically finished, exciting times)
we have a new temporarily fixed lamp, very bright light above the heavily lacquered table (it's an old lamp)
V and Y had a crafting project for kindergarten (father's day present)
i finally finished the-cutest-cardigan-ever, my experiment of knitting only square parts. 10 buttons is a bit too many...
i have a lot scents from the incense shop where i worked, scent shop they call it. and these are scents to listen to. i'm not into incense usually but there are very nice mild ones in their selection.




8 kommenttia:
her cat and your cardigan, what a talented couple you are, would like to try the incenses, they look like they smell nice, I am searching since years, i can't stand any perfume longer then 2 days
i extended drawing into making something per day too
love this post! such nice creations!! and oh, we also dont like incense sticks, but these look like pastels (for drawing) and that makes us interested in them!!!
i think i have the same incense.you inspired me to get it, out so now i am burning dazzle.
I have always wished for some incense that actually smell good. Cause I like the idea of them, but I have never found one I do enjoy. This I ´ve got to try.
the incense is by Lisn, japanese brand.
there are all together over 200 different scents.
oh, I just love V's cardigan . . . so, so sweet x
thanks Melissa, i'm thinking maybe i should show it better. and i should somehow make it bigger, she will outgrow it very soon!
Lähetä kommentti