


frozen leaves
a spot here that became a bit more visible
my uncle's old sweater. he passed away a long time ago, and abandoned the sweater even longer ago. i wear it since high school. a badge from D from Documenta. he said he thought i would be the person to give it to and that he had it in his pocket for many months to give to me. (we don't live in the same country, but we did finally meet. it was almost one year ago. which means that J & A are married almost one year!) missing the whole family, as well as other Weimar people. and Berlin people.
city day tomorrow: exhibition, new shop, job meeting
9 kommenttia:
These pictures are so amazingly beautiful.
Piti sanoa se englanniksi että kaikki varmasti tajuavat mitä mieltä olen.(paitsi jos mä kirjoitin väärin, mitä en tietenkään voi tietää, koska en osaa kunnolla englantia. Pitkän saksan tyttö olen.)
mitä kuvia! niin kauniita!
tiiliseinä on upea.
oh - how I love these photos! So dark and beautiful. I also liked your drawings a lot - the middle one. I stopped drawing completely after I met my man - with my favourite artist in the house I sort of gave it up. I don't know if it is good or bad ...
Haluaisin katsella näitä kauniita rauhallisia kuvia koko ajan. Näissä on jotain sellaista, jota ei edes osaa kuvailla, voi vain katsoa ja ihailla. Haluaisin nämä huoneeni seinälle :)
Miten valtavan arvokas villatakki.
Lumoava kuvasarja!
I want a journal or a book made by you in addition to your blog and i like the sweater and his history. Best A
yes, the stories... I am missing them; and the leaves show a different face of the winter, the aesthetic one. but if the winter would be like that here I would not survive without my heating that is off since a week... greet you
top picture is great!
hienot sävyt - ne soi!
Lähetä kommentti